[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to link me^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
or link me at your blog^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
LAST
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome


THIS IS MY BLOG,SO I SET UP MY RULES.
01.NO RIGHT CLICK IN MY BLOG.DON'T TRY TO RIP ANYTHING OFF FROM THIS SITE.
02.NO SPAMMER.GET LOST,SPAMMER!
03.RESPECT ME.RESPECT MY BLOG.
04.Click here TO FUCK OFF FROM MY BLOG IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY.
Webmiss
















THIS IS M.I.Y.A.K.O

Want to know more?
Kindly refer to PROFILE
Thanks.
Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | Album | Blog

FACEBOOK


Sweet Thoughts


MIYAKO said TALK. NOT spam.
Archives

Recent Posts

♥ ♥ 我身體有那么差嗎?!
♥ ♥ 很討厭內
♥ ♥ non-stop smiling
♥ ♥I'm starting my blogspot today♥


The Past

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ August 2012
♥ September 2012


Advertisement

♥ Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 4/13/2009 01:11:00 AM
`♥ save me from myself

0 Gave Some Love

Save Me From Myself by Christina Aguilera
It's not so easy loving me
It gets so complicated
All the things you gotta be
Everything's changing
But you're the truth
I'm amazed by all your patience
Everything I put you through

And when I'm about to fall
Somehow you're always waiting with
Your open arms to catch me
You're gonna save me from myself
From myself, yes
You're gonna save me from myself

My love is tainted by your touch
Well some guys have shown me aces
But you've got that royal flush
I know it's crazy everyday
Well tomorrow maybe shaky
But you never turn away

Don't ask me why I'm crying
'Cause when I start to crumble
You know how to keep me smiling
You always save me from myself
From myself, myself
You're gonna save me from myself

I know it's hard, it's hard
But you've broken all my walls
You've been my strength, so strong
And don't ask me why I love you

It's obvious you tenderness
Is what I need to make me
A better woman to myself
To myself, myself
You're gonna save me from myself