[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to link me^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
or link me at your blog^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
LAST
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome


THIS IS MY BLOG,SO I SET UP MY RULES.
01.NO RIGHT CLICK IN MY BLOG.DON'T TRY TO RIP ANYTHING OFF FROM THIS SITE.
02.NO SPAMMER.GET LOST,SPAMMER!
03.RESPECT ME.RESPECT MY BLOG.
04.Click here TO FUCK OFF FROM MY BLOG IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY.
Webmiss
















THIS IS M.I.Y.A.K.O

Want to know more?
Kindly refer to PROFILE
Thanks.
Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | Album | Blog

FACEBOOK


Sweet Thoughts


MIYAKO said TALK. NOT spam.
Archives

Recent Posts

♥ ♥ 第二天
♥ ♥ 第一天
♥ ♥ 很愛 by 王心凌
♥ ♥ My love , My hurt
♥ ♥ 刺猬 by 溫嵐
♥ ♥ 新年快樂 & 情人節快樂
♥ ♥ It's bored
♥ ♥ sad things happened
♥ ♥ L.O.V.E
♥ ♥ 是我的歌聲啦


The Past

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ August 2012
♥ September 2012


Advertisement

♥ Tuesday, March 9, 2010 @ 3/09/2010 03:12:00 AM
`♥ We're fated to be together

0 Gave Some Love

BB,as what i wrote in my title,
we're fated to be together
We're quarrel-ing everyday,
but we're still belongs together
I don't want to leave you and i believe that u too.
I'm in love with u,
deeply and insanely.
Read our conversation in last year with you,
a lot of memories pop-out,
the flashback is start.
How i know you?
Since when i'm start to loving you?
Bla bla bla and so on.
I have no answer.
BB,as u know,i can't even remember what i ate in this week.
I'm poor in memorize.
So what can i do is just keep asking you.
BB,what happened huh?
BB,you was so sweet lah~
BB,why you can't treat me like last time now?
BB,we're quarrel for what?
BB,why you didn't text me in that few days?
BB..
BB....
BB........
Non-stop of BB and non-stop of questions.
Oh yeah,
my BB can remember most of the things included i'm wearing a green colour T-shirt when the first time i cam with him.
I was shocked when he told me just now.
I was like ' WTH,i forgot all already and how come you're still remember? ' 
And the main point is..I'm so shy.
I read out the messages that he sent to me last time,
and BB said:I will speak out this type of words is due to.....i'm too young.But i'm getting old now.
I know what u means,BB.
U means that : Don't expect me to say it again now.
LMAO
I told him:Age is not the main problem,the main problem is we were together for a year.If we're not a couple now,and you has a new gf,you'll definitely speak out all of this AGAIN.
His respond is..speechless.*haha*
Okie well,
BB,you will not have this chance because i will never let you go.
I love you.












BB is going to KL end of the month for study,
and he'll be going to Taiwan for two years after he finished the course in KL and of course it's also for study.
How sad.
Trying my best to follow him to go to Taiwan.
BB allowed me to follow him but how about my family?
And $$ issue.*Thinking hard*