[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to link me^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
or link me at your blog^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
LAST
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome


THIS IS MY BLOG,SO I SET UP MY RULES.
01.NO RIGHT CLICK IN MY BLOG.DON'T TRY TO RIP ANYTHING OFF FROM THIS SITE.
02.NO SPAMMER.GET LOST,SPAMMER!
03.RESPECT ME.RESPECT MY BLOG.
04.Click here TO FUCK OFF FROM MY BLOG IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY.
Webmiss
















THIS IS M.I.Y.A.K.O

Want to know more?
Kindly refer to PROFILE
Thanks.
Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | Album | Blog

FACEBOOK


Sweet Thoughts


MIYAKO said TALK. NOT spam.
Archives

Recent Posts

♥ 又滾回來了 ♥
♥ 陳簡老公 ♥ 聽之前請把第二段錄音暫停
♥ 天氣 勇氣 ♥
♥ 2011 第一篇文章 ♥
♥ 倒數一天 2011 ♥
♥ 給我一個理由忘記 ♥
♥ 好用的小道具 ♥ 介紹
♥ 大家..还好吗 ♥
♥ 2個星期 ♥
♥ 悲 ♥


The Past

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ August 2012
♥ September 2012


Advertisement

♥ Wednesday, March 16, 2011 @ 3/16/2011 04:35:00 AM
`Random Post ♥

0 Gave Some Love


Hey peeps!
It has been long time I didn't blogging by using my superb-poor-broken-english.

I'm here waiting for him
He went to Cameron Highlands just because of the hot weather in Ipoh
He took 1 hour to reach there with his friend
I think...he is a bit crazy,LOL.

He totally forgot about me after he's there.
This is our conversation before he go.
Him:'Baby,I will call you after I reached there.'
Me:'Okie.Be careful.'
But ended up with,
I'm waiting for his so-called-phone call for 2 hours but my phone never appear his name except the two message from him.
I'm kinda mad with him,hmmmph!

Finally,he called me on the way back to home.
He is freaking sweet coz he knew he did something wrong and I'm mad.
Nothing else I can do,I can't even angry him coz he is too sweet.
He know my style,he know how to comfort me,
that's why it's getting hard and hard to really angry about him.
Aikkkksss.

Everything goes well between us,
the sweetest things of him,
he used to clean my rubbish in my car coz I'm too lazy to clean it up and he like clean.
I feel warm,actually.
He can't actually agree with me coz I like to spend.
I told him,I spend with my own money,
this is what I earned from my part-time job.
I work coz I want to spend more for myself,
I didn't ask for a cent from my parents for my own spending.
So,he shut his mouth off.
LOL.

Okie well,
he reached home,
but he broke his promise again!
Effin hate him now!
Anyway,is time to sleep,
don't care about him!
Good night everyone!