[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to link me^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
or link me at your blog^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
LAST
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome


THIS IS MY BLOG,SO I SET UP MY RULES.
01.NO RIGHT CLICK IN MY BLOG.DON'T TRY TO RIP ANYTHING OFF FROM THIS SITE.
02.NO SPAMMER.GET LOST,SPAMMER!
03.RESPECT ME.RESPECT MY BLOG.
04.Click here TO FUCK OFF FROM MY BLOG IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY.
Webmiss
















THIS IS M.I.Y.A.K.O

Want to know more?
Kindly refer to PROFILE
Thanks.
Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | Album | Blog

FACEBOOK


Sweet Thoughts


MIYAKO said TALK. NOT spam.
Archives

Recent Posts

♥ save me from myself
♥ 我身體有那么差嗎?!
♥ 很討厭內
♥ non-stop smiling
♥I'm starting my blogspot today♥


The Past

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012


Advertisement

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 4/15/2009 01:32:00 PM
`♥ BITCH!

8 Gave Some Love

okay~
let we talk about the BITCH...

-1st time-
i ordered some pair of lens from her since Dec 2008
the model that i ordered is GNG nudy series
the price was about RM50 if im not mistaken
i already bank in for her on the 3rd day i ordered from her
the total amount is RM152
and i had gave her my address
after a few days,
she told me that the price of the lens is increased
so she wont sell any lens in nudy series anymore
i had scold her that time
i said:i already paid all the money for u then now u said u wont sell anymore,so how my money?
she said:this is not my fault,is the factory want to increase the price.
then i said nvm and just leave it 1st.
-2nd time-
i contact her back on the end of JAN 2009
i want to ordered others things from her instead of my money is pending there
so i ordered again the lens but in different series and also a things is about skin care
and somemore i bank in for her 2nd time coz my money there is not enough
what the hell
she is damn steady and show me that sure she will post to me as soon as possible coz im asking her when i can get my stuff
she said i can get my stuff b4 valentine day
so im waiting for my stuff lah
but,valentine day already passed and i didn receive yet
i sms her again about it
she said still got 1 pairs of lens is pending,they want to post from dunno where
then i said nvm la,but promise me i can get it b4 MAR 2009
and she is promised
-3rd time-
MAR 2009 alr
i still didn get my stuff yet
then i asked her y i didn receive my stuff yet?if that pair is still didn reach yet,then post to me wat u have 1st coz i need it now,then about the post fee i will pay u back
she said:still need to wait for 1 weeks only wor,u don want to wait 1st meh?
i said:u sure is only 1 week?
she said:ya,i sure
i said:then ok,if next week i still didn receive yet u need to post to me others 1st
she said:ok
and somemore she asked for my address again
she said she is lost
this is the 2nd time i gave her my address
(im still believe on her,shit,im so stupid)
-4th time-
until APR 2009 i still didn receive my stuff yet
and she blocked me in her customer service msn
ok fine
one day,my current lens is spoiled!!
i have no more lens!
so i sms and scold her and said that she is liar
after a few time of sms,she said she will post to me on saturday and asked again my address
fine,i gave her,the 3rd time
she said i will get it on 2 day time
she post on saturday so i can get it on tuesday right?
i scared she will forget
so i sms to her and remind her on saturday
she said she is in taiping,she called her friends to post to me already
ok,so im waiting
tuesday,i still didn get anything from her
so yesterday(tuesday) i sms her:izzit ur friends have post to me?y i still didn receive?
she didn reply at all
at night,i saw her on9 her own msn,but after a few second she blocked me
i sms her again
i warn her:this is a last chance i give to u,if tomorrow(wednesday)i still didn receive,then i will speak out all ur bad things
and her phone is off coz i cant send through the message
today(wednesday),finally she reply me
she said:wat ur name?
i reply her with my name
one more time-----no reply!
that great,nevermind!
i will speak out on my blog and let the whole world know who r u
im damn stupid so that y i had been cheat from u so many time!
so guy,please dont buy anything from this girl!
this is her shop:
http://profiles.friendster.com/92314678
this is her own account in friendster:
http://profiles.friendster.com/nickybabe
u see,the girl is so innocent but actually she is a liar!!
please don believe this girl and this shop anymore
otherwise u r the next one been cheat from her!