[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to link me^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
or link me at your blog^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
LAST
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome


THIS IS MY BLOG,SO I SET UP MY RULES.
01.NO RIGHT CLICK IN MY BLOG.DON'T TRY TO RIP ANYTHING OFF FROM THIS SITE.
02.NO SPAMMER.GET LOST,SPAMMER!
03.RESPECT ME.RESPECT MY BLOG.
04.Click here TO FUCK OFF FROM MY BLOG IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY.
Webmiss
















THIS IS M.I.Y.A.K.O

Want to know more?
Kindly refer to PROFILE
Thanks.
Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | Album | Blog

FACEBOOK


Sweet Thoughts


MIYAKO said TALK. NOT spam.
Archives

Recent Posts

♥ ♥ She's gone
♥ ♥ Recently
♥ ♥ 第一次對他說
♥ ♥ 轉載 - 其实我真的好想你,但是你这个笨蛋永远都不会理解我
♥ ♥ We're fated to be together
♥ ♥ 第二天
♥ ♥ 第一天
♥ ♥ 很愛 by 王心凌
♥ ♥ My love , My hurt
♥ ♥ 刺猬 by 溫嵐


The Past

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ August 2012
♥ September 2012


Advertisement

♥ Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 3/28/2010 04:42:00 AM
`♥ He's gone

0 Gave Some Love

He's gone
I miss him damn a lot
Idk why but I just can't control myself
I tried but I can't.
My tears keep falling down.
Sorry BB,
I lost myself in the same time.


















I'm fucking emo right now.
I felt so damn pain when I miss and thinking of BB.
I can't stop to missing him.
Sorry.