[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to link me^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
or link me at your blog^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
LAST
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome


THIS IS MY BLOG,SO I SET UP MY RULES.
01.NO RIGHT CLICK IN MY BLOG.DON'T TRY TO RIP ANYTHING OFF FROM THIS SITE.
02.NO SPAMMER.GET LOST,SPAMMER!
03.RESPECT ME.RESPECT MY BLOG.
04.Click here TO FUCK OFF FROM MY BLOG IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY.
Webmiss
















THIS IS M.I.Y.A.K.O

Want to know more?
Kindly refer to PROFILE
Thanks.
Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | Album | Blog

FACEBOOK


Sweet Thoughts


MIYAKO said TALK. NOT spam.
Archives

Recent Posts

♥ The Twilight Saga:Eclipse ♥
♥ 最近の ♥
♥ ♥
♥ 我想你 ♥
♥ ♥ 我回來了
♥ 決定 ♥
♥ 520 ♥
♥ 歌曲介紹 ♥
♥ 轉帖 - 谈远距离恋爱的你须知 ♥
♥ 轉帖 - 因為我是你女朋友 ♥


The Past

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ August 2012
♥ September 2012


Advertisement

♥ Sunday, August 15, 2010 @ 8/15/2010 04:15:00 AM
`A short update about college life ♥

0 Gave Some Love

Didn't update my blog for an age....
I'm busying with my college life
Yea I'm a diploma student after 3 years from my SPM
College life isn't easy for me
Fulled with stress , exam , assignment , presentation...
I don't even have a time to play Facebook
Just passed my exam,
Errrmmmm..
I did quite well
I means not bad
I scored 3 B and 1 A-
This's what I expected
Followed by assignment and presentation
Non-stop of assignment
Seriously,I fed up with study
I have this mind since my secondary school
But I'll just continue my diploma since I choose to study again..
I don't want to disappointed my parents
And luckily I didn't disappoint them
They're happy with my result
I met some friends in my college
View my Facebook if you wanna know who are my college gang =D
They're nice and they're bright up my life
We have fun when we stick together
We gossip , We studying , We talking nonsense , We help each others and We do comfort each others too.
I always love you guys ♥


Gonna sleep now coz I'm going to meet my dumdum later
Wish me luck~
Good night~~~~~