[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to link me^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
or link me at your blog^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
LAST
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome


THIS IS MY BLOG,SO I SET UP MY RULES.
01.NO RIGHT CLICK IN MY BLOG.DON'T TRY TO RIP ANYTHING OFF FROM THIS SITE.
02.NO SPAMMER.GET LOST,SPAMMER!
03.RESPECT ME.RESPECT MY BLOG.
04.Click here TO FUCK OFF FROM MY BLOG IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY.
Webmiss
















THIS IS M.I.Y.A.K.O

Want to know more?
Kindly refer to PROFILE
Thanks.
Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | Album | Blog

FACEBOOK


Sweet Thoughts


MIYAKO said TALK. NOT spam.
Archives

Recent Posts

♥ A short update about college life ♥
♥ The Twilight Saga:Eclipse ♥
♥ 最近の ♥
♥ ♥
♥ 我想你 ♥
♥ ♥ 我回來了
♥ 決定 ♥
♥ 520 ♥
♥ 歌曲介紹 ♥
♥ 轉帖 - 谈远距离恋爱的你须知 ♥


The Past

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ August 2012
♥ September 2012


Advertisement

♥ Wednesday, September 1, 2010 @ 9/01/2010 01:33:00 AM
`Happy Independent Day ♥

0 Gave Some Love

First,
Happy Merdeka to Malaysia.
I think there are something happened in Malaysia
I don't want to talk too much about this but I think Malaysian should know what happened.
PEACE!
Malaysia, please be PEACE!

I know I should update my bloggie
but I don't know what should I blog
Yea I have a lot of activities
Hang out with friends,discuss about assignment,presentation,merdeka walk and so on
I have a lotsa of photos
I uploaded some at my Facebook
and they tagged me too
my very ugry face
I don't really care about it now
I believe that true friends won't ignore me after they saw my ugry+fat+without make up's photos
Those that ignore me,let it be
I never need this type of friends
I admitted that I'm photogenic and I'm ugry
Everyone said:You're so photogenic!
and I reply to some of them:
Yea I'm damn photogenic,but so what?
I never tell anyone that I feel that I'm pretty or cute enough
I'm happy to being so damn photogenic
coz photogenic is better than those that not-that-pretty in real life and also in photos
and they still keep showing off that they are pretty,they are cute,they are gorgeous
Everytime when I saw it,WTH will automatically appeared in my heart.
Don't say NO,I really meet this kind of people before.

Okie,let me stop this topic
or else I think I will get scold from peoples
Last time,I like to blog
I blog in a very cute style
I noticed it when I read back my wretch
I'm only 19 going to 20 soon
I think I can still act cute in blogging
LOL
By the way,my little leopard Google Chrome crashed!
I can't use chrome anymore
I have been uninstalled,re-installed for N times but still useless
Fed up with it and now I'm using Mozilla Firefox
Prefer Google Chrome *wink*

Lastly,
I registered for 微博
Add me if you play it too
( my URL is combination of me and my boyf's name,LOL,showing off here )