[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to link me^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
M.I.Y.A.K.O's blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
or link me at your blog^^
thanks
-MIYAKO-
♥ MY LIFE,MY JOURNEY,MY LOVE ♥
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
LAST
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome


THIS IS MY BLOG,SO I SET UP MY RULES.
01.NO RIGHT CLICK IN MY BLOG.DON'T TRY TO RIP ANYTHING OFF FROM THIS SITE.
02.NO SPAMMER.GET LOST,SPAMMER!
03.RESPECT ME.RESPECT MY BLOG.
04.Click here TO FUCK OFF FROM MY BLOG IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY.
Webmiss
















THIS IS M.I.Y.A.K.O

Want to know more?
Kindly refer to PROFILE
Thanks.
Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | Album | Blog

FACEBOOK


Sweet Thoughts


MIYAKO said TALK. NOT spam.
Archives

Recent Posts

♥ 05/04/2011 ♥
♥ 純文字 ♥
♥ Random Post ♥
♥ 又滾回來了 ♥
♥ 陳簡老公 ♥ 聽之前請把第二段錄音暫停
♥ 天氣 勇氣 ♥
♥ 2011 第一篇文章 ♥
♥ 倒數一天 2011 ♥
♥ 給我一個理由忘記 ♥
♥ 好用的小道具 ♥ 介紹


The Past

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ August 2012
♥ September 2012


Advertisement

♥ Monday, April 25, 2011 @ 4/25/2011 01:25:00 AM
`About me ♥

0 Gave Some Love


Okie,it is actually a homework of English Awareness.
Ermmmm,u guys can try to read this if u want to know more about me.

About me?Yes,I have a lot of idea about this essay when I heard about the title.But ended up,I do not know what should I write in the essay.I think I no need to write about the lame things such as  'what is my name,my age or my gender',you know it right?I am trying to write something that others do not know.Let's start!

I am an ordinary girl.I love anything in simple and peace and I totally dislike conflict.Conflict always put me in trouble,for example,when I am having conflict with my friend,then we will start to quarrel and it will effect our friendship.That is why I do not like conflict.

I hate people judging me with my appearance or maybe when they still do not really know me.Outsiders may think that I am a girl which is playful,bad,immoral,not serious with everything and not responsible.I do not care about what they said and what they are think of me,I will only care for the comment of those people that I care.But please,I still hope that you can judge me after you know me,it is actually not fair for me when you are judging me before you know me well.

But anyway,I still consider me is the one that know myself well and not you all,right?So,do not tell me what I suppose to act since I know myself more than you.I know what I should do and what I should not do in this reality world.At the same time,I also hate copycat and backstabber because I experienced it before.Life is not easy as one plus one equal to two.Sometimes,you treat them nicely but they will not treat you as what you treat them.So,what is the purpose to treat people nicely when they are doing this such of thing to you?

I am imperfect but I am happy to being who I am and I am who I am no matter what others think about me.I will not easily change myself just because of someone's opinion.I will just listen to the opinion that I think it is good for me.Remember that,I am survive for myself and not for you all.Why I should change because of how you all want me to be?It is too tired for me if I have to meets everyone's standard.

I enjoyed my life,I appreciate what I am having right now because life is most precious.Life do not have take two,do not regret after you had missed out something which is important to you.For me,this is an realistic world.People will only care of their own benefit,you will never know who is your friends and who is your enemies,so I usually will not let others know what is in my mind in case someone try to betray me.It does not mean selfish,I am just trying to protect myself in case I get hurt,I do not want to get hurt.

Lastly,an advice from me to all girls,love yourself more than everything in this world and do not wait for others to love you.Just believe that you deserve better.This is the lesson that what I learned from the past.And this is all about me.